Study in Australia
Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world behind only the United Kingdom and the United States despite having a population of only 23 million. This isn’t surprising when you consider Australia has seven of the top 100 universities in the world! In fact, with over 22,000 courses across 1,100 institutions, Australia sits above the likes of Germany, the Netherlands and Japan, ranking eighth in the Universities 2012 U21 Ranking of National Higher Education Systems.
These are strong academic credentials. Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity – all important elements for students when choosing the best study destination. And with more than A$200 million provided by the Australian Government each year in international scholarships, we’re making it easier for you to come and experience the difference an Australian education can make to your future career opportunities.
Australia is a dynamic and vibrant country with a great deal to offer students looking for international education. Choosing to come to Australia to study will provide you with a whole new view of the world and wonderful opportunities and experiences, not to mention exciting and progressive world-class education programs.
Reasons for students to study in Australia
Here are some common reasons why international students choose Australia as their overseas study destination:
- Dynamic and progressive education programs with a reputation for excellence
- Globally recognised courses and qualifications
- A relaxed, enjoyable and safe lifestyle
- Cheaper study and living expenses compared to many other countries
- Vibrant and appealing multicultural cities
- Great weather
- Amazing and diverse landscapes and scenery
- Unique and wonderful flora and fauna.
- Internationally recognised degrees
- Opportunity of employment in Australia
- A multicultural country
- Qualifications Valued Around the World
- Affordable Education
- Multicultural Society
- Healthy and Safe Communities
- World-Class Language Education
- Exciting Campus Lifestyle
- Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
- Land of Possibilities
- Possibility of Immigration to Australia
Australian National University
University of Wollongong
University of Western Australia
University of Melbourne
University of New South Wales
University of Adelaide
University of Queensland
University of Sydney
University of New England
University of Notre Dame Australia
University of Western Sydney
Queensland University of Technology
Edith Cowan University
University of South Australia
La Trobe University
University of Tasmania
University of Newcastle
University of Southern Queensland
Charles Darwin University
University of Technology, Sydney
James Cook University
University of Canberra
Swinburne University of Technology
Australian Catholic University
University of the Sunshine Coast
Charles Sturt University
Southern Cross University
University of Divinity
Study in New Zealand
New Zealand’s universities have an international reputation for excellence based on new thinking. There are 8 universities spread across New Zealand, covering a huge range of programmes and study opportunities.
Reasons for students to study in New Zealand
Work opportunities while studying and after your study:
- Low cost of living.
- Internationally recognized Universities .
- Easy access to travel in the Asia Pacific region.
- Endless nature and beautiful geography.
- Fewer crowds .
- Universities offer a wide range of programs.
- Welcoming and diverse mix of people .
- Perfect destination for Adventure Junkies.
- Safe and stable democratic environment.
- Well connected to the world.
Academic Colleges Group
Auckland Grammar School
Auckland Institute of Studies
Auckland University of Technology
Christchurch College of English Language (CCEL)
Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology (CPIT)
Cornell Institute of Business and Technology
Design and Arts College
International Travel College
Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand
National Tertiary Education Consortium
The University of Auckland
The University of Auckland English Language Academy (ELA)
Unitec Institute of Technology
University of Canterbury
University of Canterbury International College
University of Otago
University of Otago Language Centre and Foundation Year
University Of Waikato
Victoria University of Wellington
Waiariki Institute of Technology
Waikato Institute of Technology
Wellington Institute of Technology
Whitireia, New Zealand
Yoobee School of Design
For more detailed information you can contact us through:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +60176294889 – +601118760584
or you can fill up this form: