The English language has been widely spoken and used in Malaysia for many years, so much so that it has automatically become the second language of the country. Nearly every household in the city in Malaysia uses English, even if it is not the first language of the house. With the world becoming smaller due to globalisation, the importance of the English language, which has been dubbed the international trading language, is very much evident. In this Internet and Information Age, in order to achieve international stature, it is important to know the English language as English is the lingua franca of the Internet.
For this matter, more and more students (local and international) are equipping themselves with the English language by attending special English courses and programmes in Malaysia. Therefore, it is not surprising to note that this language is being offered by many of the higher educational institutions, not only as a programme by itself but also as a preparatory subject to gain entry into undergraduate programmes offered by the local institutions as well as overseas institutions.
EDUCOM Commercial & Consultancy SDN BHD with cooperation with our partner’ s universities and institutions offer English short course for interested students wanting to purse their studies in Malaysia’s universities or individuals and workers wanting to improve their language proficiency to join this courses with affordable prices .
Why Choose Malaysia to Study an English Language Improvement Course?
- The Major Language for Study in Schools, Universities and Communication
– A Conducive Environment- Enterprise risk Management
– Trained Professional Instructors
– Effective Teaching Methodology
– Multimedia Technology
– Small Class Size
– Competitive Fees
Where to Learn the English Language in Malaysia ?
There are special centres in Malaysia where the English language is taught. These centres include:
- Specialist Language Centres e.g. the British Council (Malaysia), ELS English Language Centre, The Language House, IMEC, Erican College, etc
- Higher Educational Institutions Language Centre e.g. KBU Language Centre, Stamford Language Centre and Taylor’s Language Centre, etc
The required documents for admission and visa application to English language centres for International students:
- 1 passport size photographs (Blue background).
- 1 set of passport (All pages including the blank pages).
- Evidence of payment of registration fee and visa application fee .
- At least one and half year valid passport.
- Age limit is 18-35 years old.
- The process it takes between 60-70 days.
- High school certificate or above certificate.
Our English centres Partners in Malaysia:
- ELS language Centres
- Erican College
- International Malaysia Education Centre (IMEC)
- EMS Language Centre
- AWESOME English Language Center
If you want to apply or you want further information you can contact us through the contact form below or email us at email@example.com. Also you can call us at +60176294889 or +601118760584